The 10 bodyboard rules
- The Airboard is only to be used on secured slopes, e.g. toboggan runs, or dedicated airboard slopes.
- Good shoes and clothing suitable for winter are required.
- Helmet, glasses, gloves and knee protection are highly recommended.
- Due to the low altitude, the viewing angle is limited and obstacles often come into view very late.
- Please note that steering on icy slopes, such as skis or snowboards, is difficult or even impossible.
- Be moderate with speed. - Drive carefully and at a safe distance in blind spots.
- Never stay on the slopes after a fall. - Think of the drivers who will follow.
- Protect fallen people with your airboard if necessary (like an airbag).
- Rowdy behavior is out. It is essential to observe the FIS rules.
- Consideration - caution - foresight - have fun!