- Works with less snow than a normal sled
- Also works in deep snow and prepared slopes
- Comfortable, soft and inflatable
- Steered by weight shift
- Brake by shifting board horizontally
- Extremely durable
- Light weight and compact for hiking and snowshoe tours
- The ultimate freeride experience
Backcountry | Slopes | Terrain Park
Freeride 180-X, carry bag, repair-kit, hand pump, hand leash.
The Freeride 180-X is a great choice also for riders taller than 190 cm. The X-Series are equipped with a flat, cold resistant high-tech valve which is often used in highly resistant army rafting boats. The lifted front-end offers smooth ride in a full range of snow conditions. The wide shape is great for cruising and comfort in the deep and steep. Made for easy riders.
Size: 122 x 82 x 30 cm
Weight: 3.5 kg
Volume: 180 l
Max. Pressure: 0.05bar
Max. Load: 140 kg (140 - 210cm)